Sunday, April 29, 2012

Page 10...I think I have to fit Easter in somewhere

I have finally finished the page I have been working on for about 2 weeks...I know.  These take me a while sometimes.  I need to get to work on the Easter one because I'm going to have a Disney one to work on soon enough!  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to get off of this island for a little bit and just relax.  Haha, yeah, relax.  We have quite a few plans for the time we'll be in CA, AZ, and NV.  Phew, that's going to be fun though.  So, here's the page.  I'm not up for writing much tonight.  I spent waaaaay too much time reading last night and didn't get to bed until it was waaaaaay past my bedtime. :)  For some reason I get on a reading kick and read like 10-15 books until I feel like I'm going to pass out at bedtime while reading and then I don't read another book for months.


So that's page 10.  I'm a little behind and I most definitely can't keep up with Heather's weekly ones yet...maybe I'll get there one day. :)  I think that sometimes I put way too much thought into these but then sometimes, not enough.  Oh well, I'll enjoy them when I'm older.  Have a great night or day everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment