Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Beach...post 3 of the day

I just wanted to post some pictures from our trip to the beach after the movie.





Madison in the middle, Christopher on the right and Alexander on the left.  I know, I figured out the secret to underwater beach pictures AFTER taking these today.


 Here's Alexander!  He loves looking under the water now.


 Alexander found a sea cucumber and I told him to take it out for like a second so we could get a quick picture.
 Christopher's hair is something else while we're at the beach.  It goes everywhere!!!
 Madison was swimming like a mermaid with her flippers on.
 I got more of this kind of picture than I did normal ones.  Great, I have not 1 but 3 photo bombers!
 Alexander a little while before heading home.  The sun was going down and the water was feeling chilly.
 Alexander a.k.a. John in their games, was sleeping in the boat while Madison pulled it and Christopher acted like the motor in the back...see the splashing??
Christopher was running to get something, can't remember what but I love this picture.

So that was our day, after waking up early for the eggs, going through all the good candy, cleaning up powder, easter grass and candy wrappers, watching their new movie Hop, going to the theater to see Journey 2 again, this time for free, and spending a few hours at the beach.  Man, I'm more tired just thinking about it again.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment