Saturday, April 14, 2012

Page 9, Man I'm on a Roll!!

Here's page 9 of my book.  I keep realizing that there's not really a time period that I'm sticking to for this book but maybe I'll get better in the future.  There's just so much going on that I am trying my best to get these things into pages so we can remember them all!  I hope everyone's enjoying these because they make me smile while I make them just remembering that day.


I need to get dinner going so I'm not going to write much.  I just wanted to post the page I just finished.  I think I may renumber these when I put them into the book because I just realized that I don't have an Easter page yet...Oops.  I'll do that one soon.  I have to admit, I'm getting a little addicted to this digital scrapbooking type thing though!  I'm loving the simplicity of it and how easy it is to finish a page so quickly with no mess!  Heather, you were so right!  There are so many free designs, pages, elements and stuff to work with too so that makes it even MORE appealing than it already was!  

Ok, so that's it for now.  I'm off to get dinner ready for tonight while the boys play Indiana Jones 2 on the Wii and Madison plays her clarinet.  Maybe I'll enlist her help and keep her busy.  The weekend is coming to a close and she's getting sad that Monday once again means school.  For me that means being able to clean the house back up without having to stop to make lunch, take the kids somewhere to keep them busy or make sure they're not getting into trouble somewhere around here.  I do love spending time with them though.  I just wish Glenn were here to enjoy it too but unfortunately he had to leave on the ship after someone changed their mind and decided to be an ass.  

Have a great day everyone.  Peace out from Guam! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know, I just realized that I said build sand castles when it should have said built sand castles. :)

    ReplyDelete