Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally posting another page...

I went to the old desktop mac and found a few...like over 200...pictures that the kids had taken with the photo booth on there.  I decided to use a few of them and make this.



Oh yeah, they were having a good old time.  I also made one for boys' first game that was on the 6th of April.  I am going to make Christopher's page also, just wanted to post this one since it was done.  


He had a great time during that game.  I'm going to get a move on working on Christopher's page.  After that, it's a beach page because we've been spending quite a bit of this spring break at the beach.  We just wish Daddy was here to be there with us.  Only a few more days until Glenn gets back though.  

Over the past week I've been reading quite a bit.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to tell myself to stop and I end up staying up way too late reading.  Thank God there's coffee, or should I be thanking the maker of the Keurig coffee machine??  Either way, coffee is appreciated.  

I almost don't believe that the kids have around 2 months of school left after they return from break.  That's not very much time and I can't believe the kids are already registered for 2nd, 4th and 6th grade!!!  It's not official until they actually enter that grade right???  There's no way we almost have a MIDDLE SCHOOLER!!!  Not sure how time flew by so fast but our children are growing too fast.  I do love seeing them grow though.  They are amazing children and amaze me more and more each day.  

For now, I'm heading off to bed to get ready for tomorrow.  We're either going to a movie or a magic show, I'm just not sure which one the kids would like to do yet.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to post again very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pages! Isn't digital so much fun and easier?!?! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely growing fast! One really realizes it when they aren't in their everyday lives and watches them grow through pics. Time sure does fly! Enjoy it before the turmoil years begin! LOL

    ReplyDelete