Friday, April 13, 2012

Page 7 is done

Here's Christopher's baseball page.  Very simple but I like it.  I think if I keep them all semi simple I can keep this up.


At first I didn't know how this would look but the more I look at it the more I like it.  I still can't believe how grown up he looks.  He just got a small trim and looks so much older!  I was very afraid that the guy was going to take off way too much of his hair.  He did an awesome job and I'll post a more recent picture with his new do.  

Alexander got his hair trimmed also but he lets the guys cut way more hair off.  He looks handsome too.  Madison got her hair trimmed just below her shoulders and I got about an inch taken off.  

The kids and I went to watch Mirror Mirror today with friends before they leave for Japan on Sunday then went to Shirley's for dinner.  We're so close to Glenn being home!!  Only 2 more days to wait and then he's supposed to be back!!  Yay!!!!!  We can't wait!!!  

I'm hoping he won't have to go anywhere else while we're here but you never know.  :(  

The kids only have about a month and a half of school left until summer break.  I hope they don't get beached out over the summer like they did on spring break.  Well, Alexander did anyways.  We did go there quite a bit over break.  At least nobody got burnt this time! :)  

That's it for today.  I hope everyone has a great day and night.  I'll post more later.

1 comment:

  1. it was great to skype with them this morning. Their hair looked great, I thought they had cuts.

    ReplyDelete