Friday, May 4, 2012

New Page...Easter...FINALLY

So, I have to say this quick, I'm not too happy about the new setup that blogger/blogspot whatever it calls itself has changed to.  Why can't people just leave well enough alone?!?!  Ok, here's the new page. :)

I can't say that I'm 100% impressed with my pages but I'm just okay with them since they're done.  I don't know why having so many pictures to choose from overwhelms me.  I want to put them ALL in there somehow but can't.  I think I just have to limit myself.  Not on the amount of pictures I take but the amount of pictures I use for the pages. :)

So 5 more days and we head to CA for some Disney time.  I'm hoping to get some new family portraits too. (hint hint Auntie Heather)

So today Christopher had his last baseball game.  Here's his team.



After the game the kids had a cookout.  It was soooooo hot at the game.  I'm going to try to get working on another page, maybe. :)  Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment