Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just want to sleep...

I want to make this post long and write about every detail of what happened at the field during their games but I'm so tired right now I don't know how good this one will be.  I will post some pics and try to make this a good one. :)


Alexander is in t-ball but they tried to pitch it to the kids first and he hit it on his first try!!!  Good thing I was ready with the camera!  


The boys actually didn't have an issue sitting together so I could get a cute picture.  I just wish I would have done it somewhere else.  The background is too distracting for me.


Christopher loves his new gloves and bat that Daddy got him.  Blisters are a thing of the past and his new bat, well he doesn't want to forget that at home, like ever.

Unfortunately Christopher struck out but we know he can do it.  He hit a homer during practice a few days before the game.  The other team had been using a pitching machine during their practices but he had only used it once before this game.  We'll work on it with him and he'll rock the next game. :)

As far as who won, they think that "there are no winning or losing teams" in this league...whatever.  Alexander's team I can understand at 6 but they need to start letting them know that you need to try to win. Christopher's team won.  We found this out when a teammates older brother kept score and let us know. :)

During the game Madison and her friend Hunter were down at the water hunting for shells.  They "accidentally" fell in.  Yeah, accidentally looking for shells and all the way up to the top of their waists.  Oh well.

The next day we went to take Hunter home and go to her surprise birthday party.  We stayed the night with Jessie up at Leo Palace and the kids had a good time playing and watching movies, decorating eggs and eating candy.

Other than that, we've either been home, at the park or at the beach.   I would like time to go by fast so that Glenn is home.  I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment