Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teeth, Cafe Mocha and Baseball

Those were the highlights of today.  The kids had their dentist appointments today and after Glenn got home we went to the store to get some deployment essentials.  During that trip I noticed they had actually RESTOCKED the cafe mocha k-cups.  I grabbed one and was given a look...you know the one that means, "seriously.........", yeah, that one.  Glenn grabs two more boxes so he doesn't have to hear me complain that the dang store is out of them again. :)  Afterwards, we came home and hung out while waiting for baseball practice to begin.  Alexander had a great time at his and is loving baseball.  Christopher is always worried about being late to his because we have to leave Alexanders' right on time in order to get to his on time.  That means that if he's just sitting there, he'll ask me every 5-10 minutes how much more time we have until 6:00.  Today Glenn was there and they were playing catch with Madison so he only asked me once...ok maybe twice after they sat down.

The kids are ready for Friday, it's another teacher work day so they don't have school.  I need a mommy work day...wait, I get those.  I work and then I take a lunch break when Glenn comes home for lunch, then I get back to it and then get the kids. :)  It's nice being able to walk to the school in like 5 minutes.  The kids love being able to walk home too.

One more day until the "biggest loser" weigh in at the gym.  I had better run good tomorrow, I have to work off the pizza I'm about to eat when it finally gets here.  MMM, no sense in depriving myself of a few good things in life just to lose a half a pound.  It all comes down to not eating too much of it, or anything for that matter.  Which is why we don't have double stuff oreos in this house.  I can't stop myself from eating a ton of those babies.  The whole bag is gone in like 2 days which is embarrassing to say but hey, at least I know enough not to get them as I pass by them in the grocery store while drooling at the pink and blue bag of yumminess.

I'm obviously hungry, I'm going on about food so I'm going to head out for now and wait patiently for the pizza to arrive and then watch some shows with Glenn before he leaves.  I hope everyone has a great day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment