Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pages 4 and 5 and some new tunes

Here are pages 4 and 5 of the Project Life book.  I know they're plain but I didn't want to add too many things to them and have them look overdone.




Now onto today.  Glenn left. :( The ship had to leave and will be out for a few weeks and that sucks.  I have been trying to look at it as a not so bad thing considering two things: he could be on the Frank Cable in Oregon right now or he could be on a ship that is deployed for more than a few weeks at a time.  For now, I'm going to keep working out, try to make the time go by faster and wait for him to get home.  I just hope time goes by just as fast for Glenn.

The kids and I went to Chuck E. Cheese this morning with friends and they had a great time.  Madison and her friend kept looking under the machines for dropped tokens and ended up finding quite a few of them until they were told to stop by the guy that worked there.  We are now the proud owners of 2 token holders, more of the "gummy" lizards and a CD with Chuck E.'s top hits.  Sweet.

The kids only have 4 days of school this upcoming week and then it's spring break and Easter.  Alexander wants the Easter bunny to leave footprints in his room.  I think he can do that for him.  I think he needs to cut back on the chocolate this year since mommy can't keep her mitts off of it.

Ok, that's pretty much all I have for today.  Have a great day/night everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking I would rather have him there then patrolling Africa near Somalia or near the Middle East. Sure hope the next month flies by for the family and just remember the reunion will be the nice reward at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I hope he gets home soon. Was glad to talk to him before he left. You are doing a great job on your running so very proud of you. You look great. Give my love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Aunt Shelley. Considering the years he has been in, it's remarkable he hasn't had to be anywhere gross. I have always felt we were very lucky for that! Love the stories on the pages, doesn't it feel so good to have it recorded?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and thanks for posting. I know it's hard when you have kids (I am right there with you!) but these posts are wonderful....we miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. graygt@as39.navy.mil Send me emails...it is lonely out here in the middle of the ocean...

    ReplyDelete