Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Email Glenn :)

Hey Everyone, I wanted to put this on here so that everyone knows that Glenn's out at sea and it's lonely out there.  If you could drop him a quick email at graygt@as39.navy.mil that would be awesome.  We haven't heard a ton from him but we are able to get a few emails back and forth.  I'm excited that it's about 19 days until we get to see him.  Like I said though, about, we never know and I just hope it stays on track (or ahead of schedule) so we get to see him sooner rather than later.

The kids are still doing good, they're enjoying being able to ride their bikes to school.  Madison needs a new seat for her bike and then she will be riding it again.  When that happens, I will be able to run next to them on the way to school and then get on my way to the beach gate and back home.  No, not to hang out at the beach, I actually run past that gate and home.  That makes me appreciate the super short drive when we actually do go to the beach to hang out.

Madison has been feeling sick for a little while.  She stayed home on Monday, got slightly ridiculed by her teacher (that was handled) and didn't complain today at school when she felt bad.  She actually came home with a 99.1 fever when I picked her up after school was over.  I realized that I was out of those little tylenol tablets so we had to go to the store and get some for her.  It seems to be working and I'll be able to give her another dose about 30 minutes before their "bedtime" but I think they will be going to bed a little early again.  They seem to be getting a little more tired each day.

So I bribed the boys a little today.  Well, I wouldn't really say bribe, I had them sing me a song before they could go to the park.  I know, kinda mean right?  Nah, it was totally worth it.  I have videos to prove it. :)  I hope everyone can watch these.

Ok, so I tried to post them and for some reason it's not working.  Can I even post videos to this blog...I don't know, but I may try to find out in the near future.  I hope everyone has a great day/night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment