Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Evening

Nothing much went on here yesterday.  We went to the grocery store after school, picked up a few things, strawberries were definitely on the list of things we got because they went down from $4.99 to $2.99!!!  We got 2 because they love them so much and I can't bring myself to pay $5 for a tiny pint of them!  Afterwards we came home, I cooked dinner and the boys went to the park.  Madison and I followed about a minute later.  Here they are at the park.









I only got a few pictures so yeah, that's it.  I'm thinking about taking my good camera down there one of these days and getting some of them but I don't want them to get mad because they want to play with their friends.

Today is baseball night.  Practice for Alexander at 5:00 on the base down the street and then Christopher's practice at 6:00 right down the road from our house until 7:00.  I'm thinking it'll be a french toast and pancake for dinner night if they want that.  I keep thinking that next week is spring break but it's not!!  they still have another week to go after this one.  At least they get off Thursday and get to start their break on Friday.  I just wish Glenn was here so that we could hang out more during that week and do something. :(

So, that's it for today.  I'm sure we'll have some super exciting news sometime in the future but it's not today. :)  Have a great day/night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. OMG--Christopher all of the sudden looks SO grown up. Did he have a growth spurt?! He looks so much taller!

    ReplyDelete