Monday, June 20, 2011

Hanging out in Montana

So for now we're just hanging out in Montana, waiting for the sun to come out and having a great time with family members.  We've been going back and forth from house to house and the kids have been having a blast with their cousins.  We've gotten some pictures but not too many.  I'll be sure to get some great ones before we leave.  Grandma and Grandpa Wilson got here yesterday and will be here all day tomorrow too.  Mandy gets here on Thursday and we can't wait.  I'm so glad we're getting to see everyone before we head overseas for two years.  I'm sure it will be a fun time and that it will go by fast.  Ok, this is kinda funny:

Glenn is making fun of me as I'm typing up this post, here's what he's saying:

My name is Shenny.  I love General Tso's chicken.  If you love it too, we make good couple, like two crab rangoons in wax paper bag.  It may only be funny to me but hey, I figured I'd give that a shot. 

Alexander had a great birthday today.  Grandma and Grandpa got a cake for him and he got some presents that can fit in his suitcase!! :) 

It's after 10:00 here and there's still light in the sky.  My eyes are tired but it doesn't feel like nightime yet.  I think it is...according to Alexander it is.  If Alexander thinks it's bedtime, it probably is, he's 6 now you know and much much smarter. :)  Goodnight everyone and I hope everyone had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. What did Alexander pick out? I am glad you are getting to see all your family. Nani is doing great, and when you guys get her in two years um she may be a little spoiled, but you can blame it on Papa Love you all and miss you

    ReplyDelete