Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Madison and Glenn Are On Their Way

Madison and Glenn left today on their way to Indianapolis to visit the Godish family.  They should get there around 5:00-6:00 ish.  They will be there until sometime Friday afternoon when they take off to meet the boys and I in Chicago.  After that, we'll be headed to St. Paul, MN to visit the Johnson family for a few days. 

Today I'll be learning how to finish the hobo bags that Aunt Holly was showing me how to make last week.  After that, I have to head to Rock Stream to get my car inspection for NY registration and get the front alignment fixed on my car. :(  I can only imagine how much that costs.  My car should be good for another 10 years if not more.  I hope gas goes back down to $2 a gallon too. :)  Hey, I can hope can't I? 

So tomorrow I don't think I have much of anything going on except for hanging out here getting things ready for Friday and spending the last day with Nana and Papa.  Nani will be staying here for a few months because unfortunately all the rushing around to get everything done for her in Rhode Island did not do much good because of that stupid rabies antibody test.  Yes, she passed, but not until they ran the test on the 27th of May, 17 days after I overnighted the dang blood sample.  Needless to say we owe Nana and Papa one of the biggest thank you's ever for keeping her old self until the end of August. 

I will put pictures on here when there's high speed internet.  I want to put so many on here but it would take all day.  In the meantime, Nana posted some pictures of the kids driving the tractor with Papa and I think some of the water pictures too.  I'll post them later if not.  I will also add pictures of the walk we took at the gorge. 

That's pretty much it for right now.  If you are on Facebook I have posted a few pictures on there of our visit.  Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment