Sunday, June 12, 2011

Having a Great Trip

Ok, so we are in Minnesota right now visiting the Johnson family.  Along the way we stopped by Gary and Kelly Godish's house and hung out for a night to pick up Glenn and Madison.  We had a nice time there and left at around 11:00 Saturday morning.  We arrived in MN at around 9:00 NY time and Heather came to meet us at Chili's while we were eating.  We met up again this morning and guess what...Yep, picture time. :)  Not only did she get some great pictures, we came to the realization that I want a Nikon and the Nikon lenses as well.  As of right now, I'm pretty darn unhappy when I compare my pictures to hers.  We'll have to see what we can do about that.  That's one of Heather's pictures of the kids.  She got a lot of great ones!!  Just wait until you see the rest!! 

I'm going to start another post with the pictures from NY.  I have some really good ones from the gorge and wanted to get them on here.  I'll let everyone know what's going on in a few days.  I hope everyone is having a great day!  I hope to post some more great pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment