Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another day done...

Ok, more like another few weeks gone.  We're patiently...ok, maybe not so patiently, waiting for Glenn to get back home.  Their "gas station" is nearby and they will be there only a few days hopefully.  We're hoping it doesn't take a long time to get here from there.  We're keeping ourselves busy, going to the beach, which just reminded me to look for my camera....(the waterproof one...not my big one) and now I'm not sure where that little guy is at.  Our friends brought their paddle board and I must say...I want one, pretty bad.  It was so quiet out there and you could see down to the bottom and it's so pretty and peaceful.  Not to mention that it's an entire body workout.  It's just an overall amazing activity.  The kids really liked it too.  We're most likely going to go this afternoon with them again.  I'll try to post pictures when I find the stinking camera.

30 minutes later.... Actually just went down to the beach after finding out that one of my kids had left it on the grass so it wouldn't get sandy...thoughtful but not helpful when you don't bring it back.  Not in the "continue posting" kind of mood right now...  I'll keep everyone updated after I try to find my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment