Monday, June 25, 2012

It's only been 4 days!!

I'm back again and I can't believe it's only been 4 days since I wrote last.  I don't really have anything to write, just pictures I wanted to post.  I am trying to get caught up on this book and realized that I have many more pictures from previous months this year that I want to get in also.  I'm going to be backtracking a little bit.  Here's a few more pages. :)  As you can see, Madison had her first dance on the 1st of June.  She was asked to go by a boy down the street.  I dropped her off and picked her up, she's not old enough to be going anywhere with boys.




The kids have the best time going places with Daddy.  They love going to the driving range with him.  He shows them the right way to hit and they try so hard to hit it the way he shows them.  He showed Alexander a trick to make sure his back was straight by putting your club behind your back while reaching over your head.  He kept doing that, bending over when it was straight but the minute he took the club down he was right back where he started.  He was so intent on using that trick though that he didn't care.

So far the kids are enjoying summer.  We haven't been to the beach too much but the kids have been playing outdoors quite a bit.  We got a new game called Saucer Scramble.  It's a game where you have to catch flying discs as they come shooting out of the machine.  It's a very fun game and the kids love it until I stop playing and they begin to push each other out of the way to catch the flying disc.  Other than that, nothing much has been happening here except for reading, new movies, park visits and missing Daddy as much as he misses us.

No comments:

Post a Comment