Saturday, May 5, 2012

Page 13...I guess I get what I ask for...

So I had to follow Heather's idea on the writing prompts.  I hope you don't mind Heather...
I gave the kids the list and Alexander was more than happy to complete it for me.  Madison and Christopher on the other hand, not so much.  I gave them their lists 2 weeks later to do because they were finally willing to do it.  I also gave the kids a card to write down something they'd like to remember from April.



Here's Christopher's last baseball game.  Alexander was supposed to have his on Thursday but the coach thought the field was wet because of the light rain that we had on this base.  The field ended up being bone dry and the game was cancelled for no reason.  We'll have to pick up his medal from the CDC down the street from here.  After the game there was a cookout that the coaches had set up.  It was so hot it was nice to get under the tent they had to cool down a little.  Madison found a new best friend in a dog there and was loving on it.  After most of the crowd left we helped with the cleanup and headed home.  The sun wiped us out and we ended up doing nothing for the rest of the evening.  Well, I made more pages but other than that, nothing.  


We watched Captain America last night before bedtime and the kids are ready to see The Avengers.  Today we don't have a lot planned which may be a good thing because it's raining outside and Glenn has duty.  We will be taking him dinner tonight but other than that, just hanging out here and thinking of what we need to pack.  It seems like the weather in CA should be good during the time we're there but I will be taking jeans just in case.  I think I should get Christopher a pair to wear since he's grown so much since we've been here.  None of his jeans look like jeans anymore, they all look like capris...I'm not trying to make him look like a girl, although the Japanese men around here wear them ALL the time.  

I am so ready to leave Guam for a little while.  Glenn deserves a break from working too.  He's been working for like 40+ days with like 3 days off. :(  Outback Steakhouse here we come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment