Sunday, May 6, 2012

new page...

So I decided to do this interview with the kids that I saw on a website.  These are getting kind of funny.  Sometimes the answers I get back are hilarious and other times they are great.  I like how Alexander said that he likes to spend his time "happy".  


I think the next page I do will be from our vacation.  I was going to start getting pages together so that I can load them up with awesomeness when we get back. :)

I have a maternity session tomorrow night at the beach.  It is for Christopher's coach and his wife.  She's due on the 21st of May.  I offered to take them for her for free and all she has to do is refer me.  Obviously things haven't been as steady as they were a few months ago.  I think when we get back I need to do what Glenn said and do a promotion with 50% off of the session fees.  It's not like they're a ton anyways but still, a deal is always a good thing.

We are so ready to go to Disneyland!  That's it for today.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment