Monday, May 30, 2011

Glenn's On His Way

So Glenn's on his way home, or whatever you would call a hotel you're staying at for the next 4 nights.  He'll have 3 more days of school and then he graduates on Friday.  He'll be heading back on up here afterwards to stay for the next few days for visiting.  We will try as best as we can to see everyone but we'll have to be in the car for like 38 hours after that over the next week or so.  We're going to try to get things for the kids to do on the way because being in a car that long is NEVER fun, especially for kids that like to run around all day long. 

I'm pretty sure we'll be hanging out with Aunt Holly within the next day or so to learn how to make hobo bags and snap bags as well as finish up some quilts that need to be done.  I think we may be going to a movie with the kids.  Now that all depends on how good the kids are and that is always up in the air. 

That's pretty much all that's going on right now.  We went to meet Gary and Pat yesterday so the kids could go fishing.  Christopher and Alexander caught a fish and Madison was very upset that she did not catch one.  I tried to let her catch one that was on my hook but she declined.  They had a great time though. 

I'll post more when there's more to post about. :)  Hopefully I'll get some pictures on here too.  We'll just see about that.  Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I know this can be a really exciting and also a bit apprehensive. Enjoy your visits and I know you will have memories to treasure once you can get settled in. Might have to learn to "pack light" and get rid of things. I downsized a ton when we first moved from NY to AR but now I have accumulated stuff again and am trying to find time to widdle it down. The clutter is getting to me! I need help for about three weeks to get a huge yard sale underway!

    ReplyDelete